The Jeanne Bell Trophy
Presented in 1953 by Mrs Jeanne Bell in her year of Ladies captaincy to mark the coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
A Mixed Foursomes knock out competition, no handicap limits.
- Mixed “Foursomes” knockout competition (Alternate Shot Format)
- Choose your own Partner.
- Match Play format over 18 Holes (Sudden Death if required)
- FINAL ALSO 18 HOLES
- 50% of the difference between the combined handicaps
(24 & 20 Handicapper versus 13 & 18 Handicapper = 44 – 31 =13/2 =6.5 therefore a 7 stroke allowance on stroke index holes 1 to 7 )
- WHS competition allowance 100%
- Men Play off White Tees, Ladies off Red Tees
- 1st Round Draw ( TO BE COMPLETED BY 11th JUNE 2021)
- Jenny Roden & Danny O’Connell v Brenda Shultz & Dave Randall
- Diane Johnson & Colin Kirk v Glennis Coplestone & Clive Gray
- Nisha Mehta & Cornelius Joseph v Helon Hamilton & Brian Mailey
- Helen Johnson & Alan Johnson v Teresa Kennedy & Chris Wenn
- Anne Mawdsley & Jim Carey v Sheila Wood & Dave Anstey
- Sally Hickson & Rob Fitch v Pauline Huckins & Paul Turner
- Sue Gill & Bill Robinson v BYE
- Pat Zuber & Gary Zuber v BYE